Move your mouse over the graph. The graphs shows US household spending patterns in 1966 and 1996.
Click here for a sample text in a new window, or click the button below:
- An up-to-date version of the information in this page, from www.creditloan.com.
- Compare China, Russia, India, Brazil and the US spending. Bar graphs for each country and category.
- Are the world’s financial crises affecting people’s health?Article and activities from BreakingNewsEnglish.com
- Money and friends: Elllo listening and transcript on lending money to your friends.
- An amazing series of photographs showing families from around the world and the food they eat. From “A Hungry Planet: What the World Eats
- Where do people spend the most money on food?
- Four ways to spend money, by the economist Milton Friedman: