Welcome to the graphs page!
- Introduction to Writing about Graphs
- Graphs: Getting the Main Idea
- Graphs: Grouping Information
- Graph Vocabulary: Words
- Graph Vocabulary: Numbers
- Types of Graphs
- Overview: All about graphs in one page!
- Heart Attacks by Age and Gender
- Fertility Rates in Gulf Countries
- Oil Production Capacity in Gulf States
- Higher Colleges of Technology Male and Female Graduates
- Internet Use in Taiwan by Age Group
- Internet and Computers in the Arab World
- Mobile phones and Land-lines in Canada and the Philippines
- Coffee Exporters, 2010 and 2011
Putting It Together
In the IELTS exam, you often have to write about two or more related graphs.
- Egypt’s tourism industry: a piechart showing the amount of money Egypt earns from tourism and a graph showing the number of tourists visiting the country.
- Three graphs from the Higher Colleges of Technology
- Two graphs about health and education spending and changes in infant mortality and life expectancy in the UAE
- Fast Food in the UK – try to put the information from these two graphs together
- Doctor Visits in the US – Who goes to the doctor?
- Driving Licenses, UK, 1975-2010. Two barcharts.