Watch the videos and answer the questions! Short pauses have been added at the questions, but if you need more time, just hit pause in the video player. Don’t think too hard – just answer. The questions are different, but answering questions quickly is good practice for Part 3 in the IELTS Speaking test.
The videos are from the excellent ‘Kids React To…’ and ‘Teens React To…” and ‘Elders React To…” series by the Fine Brothers.
Video 2: Writefix Question Time: Kids React To… Mishka The Talking Husky
Here are the questions from the video: (first question is at 0:56)
- So what was happening in the video?
- So had you seen this before?
- Can dogs talk?
- But Mishka was talking!
- Mishka was saying ‘I love you!’
- But how was it possible that Mishka can say ‘I love you,’ then?
- So can any animals talk?
- What do you think of the name Mishka for a dog?
- Lucifer? Why Lucifer?
- Is Mishka a boy or a girl?
- The video gives it away, because the owners are going ‘Good girl, good girl!’
- Do you know what kind of dog Mishka is?
- Can people have wolves as pets?
- So how do they have Mishka as a pet if Mishka is a wolf?
- Would you want Mishka as a pet?
- How many people do you think have watched this video?
- Why do so many people watch Mishka the talking husky?
- Animals that do funny things are some of the most popular videos on Youtube
- Why do people love to watch animals do funny things?
- Some people say that Youtube is mostly just a place for funny animal videos. Do you agree?
- What would you say to people who would say that Youtube is just animal videos?
- And Mishka the dog has her own Youtube channel?
- Would you want to watch the Youtube Mishka channel?
- What other things would you like to have Mishka say?
- And if Mishka the dog was watching this video, what would you say to Mishka?
The videos are from the excellent ‘Kids React To…’ and ‘Teens React To…” and ‘Elders React To…” series by the Fine Brothers. You can see their Youtube channel here.